Fighting for fairer access to land in NSW
Code of Conduct
Members of the NSW & ACT Prospectors and Fossickers Association Inc (NAPFA) should:
1. Know and respect the regulations relating to prospecting and fossicking in NSW.
2. Protect the natural environment by disposing of rubbish properly and refilling our prospecting holes.
3. Ensure our own health and safety while in the field.
4. Respect the property and rights of others.
5. Be advocates for responsible prospecting and fossicking.
Get a copy of the code of conduct